- Only five kinds of applicants will be considered for special admissions:
- Applicants enrolled into the courses are to abide by the Academic Policy and Guidelines set by the respective schools.
- Applicants will have to register and make payment for the Library Membership Fee in order to use the library facilities.
Transfer of Credits
- Special students can transfer a maximum of 12 credits taken that does not exceed one-third of the total credits of any programme. Students from the DMin programme are allowed to transfer one module into the DMin programme.
- The request is subject to the Dean’s approval based on transfer credits guidelines. Courses applied for transfer credits must hold a minimum B grade or higher.
- Special students from the School of Theology Chinese are not allowed to transfer credits taken as a Special Student into any of the main programmes.
Please download the appropriate form: