The purpose of this programme is to provide those who have Polytechnic or equivalent diplomas (minimum three years) but not university degrees an opportunity to make up for the credit deficiencies in a way which prepares them for the graduate level studies in our Master degree programmes. This bridging, preparatory course of studies is offered as a 32 credit hour, full-time programme.
Besides being offered to students with credit deficiencies, the programme is also intended for foreign students who, in spite of possessing a Bachelor’s degree, lack evidence of adequate foundation in academic preparation and/or English language.
Students in the MPrep programme will be placed on academic probation and will need to attain a minimum cumulative before they are admitted into any Master level programme. If these minimum standards are not attained, they will not be allowed to continue in their studies at SOTE.
Prerequisites for Programme Admission
- Polytechnic or equivalent diplomas (minimum three years)
English Language Requirements
- ‘O’Level: B4
- TOEFL: 550 (PBT) / 213 (CBT) / 80 (IBT)
- IELTS: 6.0
- At least 24 years old
- Christian for at least 2 years
- Evidence of involvement in ministry
- Evidence of call to ministry and service
- Endorsement by church leadership
- Attain a minimal cumulative GPA of 2.8 (B-/B grade) before they are admitted into any Master level programme
|Research and Writing Skills|
|Old Testament Survey|
|Bible Study Methods|
|Life and Teaching of Christ|
|Introduction to Christian|
|Introduction to World Missions|