Singapore Bible College, an evangelical and inter-denominational seminary, was founded in 1952 by pastors and leaders from Anglican, Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian and independent churches, with the support of the Chinese Church Union, Christian Nationals Evangelism Commission (CNEC) and the Overseas Missionary Fellowship (OMF).
Founding of School of Theology (Chinese)
1953: Moves to Ipoh Lane
1954: Moves to Barker Road
1958: Shifts to 9-11 Adam Road
Founding of School of Theology (English) at 1958.
Purchases 13 Adam Road
Founding of School of Church Music (SCM)
Sophia Road 12
15 Adam Road
Rev. Dr. Clement Chia