Secretary to Principal
Reporting to Principal – Provide administrative support to Principal and Chaplain and carry out all administrative functions, ensure compliance to laws and regulations governing charitable organizations, ensure strong corporate structure and prepare reports for management reporting.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to Principal
- Provide administrative support to Chaplain in executing Chaplaincy’s activities
- Manage day-to-day activities which include letter writing, handling email, screening phone calls and walk-in enquiries, scheduling of appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, etc
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital expenditure requirements
- Create, transcribe and distribute Executive Committee meeting agendas and minutes
- Relay directives, instructions and assignments to respective personnel
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents as instructed by Principal
- Serve as the Principal liaison to the Board of Directors on all board matters
- Ensure compliance to laws and regulations governing charitable organizations in collaboration with Administration Department
- Observe adherence to establish policies and procedures to ensure a strong corporate structure in collaboration with Administration Department
- Compile annual report and quarterly report for Management reporting
- Prepare budget proposal and manage expenses
- Coordinate Thursday Combined Chapel speakers’ arrangement and weekly college announcements.
- Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Translate presentation, notices and announcements from English to Chinese or vice versa
- Welcome visitors (if any)
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Tertiary education in administrative discipline or equivalent
- Knowledge of Code of Governance for Charities and the laws & regulations under Charities Act and those issued by the Commissioner of Charities is preferred
- Preferred at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in English and Chinese (spoken and written)
- Effective verbal and written communication skill
- Competent in MS Office applications and basic internet and web browsing techniques
- Proactive, meticulous and able to multitask
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Resourceful, good interpersonal skills and adaptable to communicate at all levels
- Applicants are expected to submit a completed application form together with a photo and current resume to the attention of Ms Melly Lai via
. You may download the application form from the website of SBC at www.sbc.edu.sg.
- Please indicate your last drawn salary, expected salary and earliest commencement date.
- You will receive an email notification from us once your application has been processed.
- Incomplete applications may be rejected without prior notice.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 April 2017 16:02