Reporting to Registrar– Carry out admission and enrolment procedures, apply legal permit for overseas students, provide administrative support on academic matters, etc.
- Process application or renewal of immigration passes/permits including collection of approved permits (e.g. student’s pass, visa, permit for spouse and children), and application for Banker’s Guarantee
- Attend to queries on programmes offered and/or enrolment matters
- Process new enrolment applications
- Prepare orientation package for new students’ orientation
- Coordinate with the Student’s Council on new international students’ arrival and gift package
- Inform new students and special students on course syllabus, course registration, Moodle and booklist
- Process clearance procedures for leaving students
- Assist in compiling budget proposal of Registrar’s Office and Academic Office
- Update public website on admission matters and programmes offered
- Coordinate programme brochure design and printing
- Prepare certified letters, certificates and transcripts upon request
- Assist in scholarship matter
- Provide administrative support to Graduation Ceremony and other school events
- Liaise with faculty-in-charge on chapel rosters and Pastoral Care Group meetings (including facility booking)
- Manage student helpers
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Tertiary education in administrative discipline or equivalent
- Preferred at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in English and Chinese (spoken and written)
- Competent in MS Office applications and basic internet and web browsing techniques
- Good organisational skill
- Proactive, meticulous and able to multitask
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Resourceful, good interpersonal skills and adaptable to communicate at all levels
- Applicants are expected to submit a completed application form together with a photo and current resume to the attention of Ms Melly Lai via
. You may download the application form from the website of SBC at www.sbc.edu.sg.
- Please indicate your last drawn salary, expected salary and earliest commencement date.
- You will receive an email notification from us once your application has been processed.
- Incomplete applications may be rejected without prior notice.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 January 2017 16:38