Reporting to Director of Administration – Oversee and carry out all daily accounting functions including financial planning, budgeting, reporting, etc.
- Oversee and carry out all daily accounting purposes
- Prepare information required for financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Handle monthly closing and preparation of monthly financial statements and management report
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital expenditure requirements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage payment processing and petty cash reimbursement
- Manage designated funds and treasury matters
- Advise management and departments on finance matters including preparation of ad-hoc reports (if necessary)
- Assist the Investment Committee on investment matters
- Support Finance sub-committee and Audit sub-committee
- Perform quarterly GST submission and assist in tax queries
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards and statutory requirements
- Maintain and review the Finance Manual, policy and procedures, and ensure compliance by all departments
- Liaise with bankers, lawyers, tax agents, external and internal auditors
- Review current finance processes and system for improvements
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent accounting qualification
- Preferred 3 to 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Proficient in English and Chinese language (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of ACCPAC system is preferred
- Competent in MS Office applications and basic internet and web browsing techniques especially MS Excel
- Positive and teachable spirit
- Good stewardship towards money matters
- Good leadership and organisational skill
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good time management
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Willing to work beyond normal office hours (if necessary) to complete urgent assignments
- Applicants are expected to submit a completed application form together with a photo and current resume to the attention of Ms Melly Lai via
. You may download the application form from the website of SBC at www.sbc.edu.sg.
- Please indicate your last drawn salary, expected salary and earliest commencement date.
- You will receive an email notification from us once your application has been processed.
- Incomplete applications may be rejected without prior notice.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 January 2017 16:27